Street Dance is a Dance that is Performed in available open space such as Dance parties, street block parties and is also performed in the schoolyard.
Street Dance is a term applied to dance that was invented by the general public in 1970 and later in urban culture. There are no rules in street dance.
Street Dance is a regional dance in an urban area. Dance is social in nature. These Dances are part of the culture of the geographical area that they come from.
Examples of Dance include B-Boying, Hip-Hop, Break dancing which originated in New York City in 1970.
Dance is to be considered as a more historical dance. Since it is evolved in Street Factories and Dance parties during the 18th century such as hip-hop dance style and fink style popping the some most popular street dancing style in culture
. Another example of dance is house dance which is performed in own house.
CHARACTERISTIC OF STREET DANCE
- Street Dance is knowns as regional Dance which main dance style that involves outside of dance studio.
- It is very energetic that require lots of strength balance co-ordination abilities and speed.
- There are not any rules.
- Its art form can help with self-discovery.
- Improved condition of your heart and lungs.
- improve muscle strength.
- increase in speed.
- Boosting Physical Confidence and self-confidence.
- It helps to increase Flexibility also.
- Help for weight management.
- developing concentration and awareness changes.
- Improve muscle strength and motor fitness.
- Reduce the level of the stress hormone, cortisol.
Healthy Tips For Dancing
- First, do warm-up and stretches exercise before you begin a dance.
- Don’t push your self too fast if you are a beginner.
- Performed regular leg strengthening exercises.
- Meet the doctor for a checkup if you have a medical condition.
- Do practice under the instructor and follow the rules.
- Take rest after a dance session.
KEY STARTED WITH DANCING
- Also, this dance makes this popular exercise,
- getting to a high skill level,
- requires a lot of time,
- patient and practice.
- so don’t give upstart with simple and slow rhythms and you will soon make study progress.
GET STARTED WITH DANCING
You Can perform this dance in a group with the partner, or on your own. There are lots of different places like where you enjoy dancing such as clubs, schoolyards, bars. Dancing has become such a people’s way to be active and keep fit. There are more clubs offer dance classes in their group
However, It can be a great sporting choice because anyone of any age takes part in this dance…
For any suggestions or queries do share in comments 😊