5G is here– but it’s also not here. And it is still coming. This can be a little confusing.
Many country carriers have launched a 5G network, but what exactly is it?
And why should we care?
Here are many things every business owner must know about 5G. It Rolls out into wider availability It is also in use.
1. 5G stands for fifth-generation cellular wireless.
2. 5G will bring three main improvements as compared to 4G: Fast speed and the availability to connect many more device at once
3. 5G uses three different way spectrums—low, middle and high. The low band is using right now is about the same as 4G. Mid-band is the most commonly used in countries and high band is really new stuff; they are very short range frequencies, requiring more towers, but fast
4. How fast? Its speed will be 50 to 100 times faster than a 4G network. with the help of fast speed, you could easily download High qualities movies and videos song in seconds.
5. Some peoples are very worried about their health because 5G uses Higher band, shorter frequency.
6. 5G will have to have to be much smarter than the previous 4g network because they will need to manage more cells that can shape and size to provide the fast speed.
7. The 5G phones are set to double hand in 2020; current phones only use one band, so the consumer is forced to choose.
8. 5G home and business internet have the potential to be much faster than the existing 4g internet and much easier for carriers to offer than laying fiber optic cable to every street and every building.
9. Because it can accept so many more devices, 5G may also usher in a boom in a smart device and smart sensor.
10. The business potential for 5g is still in its infancy, but any business that would benefit from high resolution, fast streaming video will certainly be affected.
It will also enable industrial automation and driverless vehicles that interact with other cars and even the road themselves.
11. with this new network comes new data and comes better opportunities for machine learning and artificial intelligence system.
12. The biggest change is predicted to phone is the ability to do more, which provides its own business and more opportunities.
It might still be several years before 5G is fully rolled out, the business would be wise to start preparing for the change today.
This might include costs for upgrading hardware, but also provide potential opportunities that will open up with gigabytes speeds.
If any queries pls share your views in the comment section.
Thank you for reading my post…